Export services from Novorossiysk from a logistics company
Alconta LLC» provides a full range of services for the export of goods from Novorossiysk – from picking up cargo at the sender's warehouse to delivery to the recipient. An integrated approach to the organization of international transportation allows us to fulfill orders in the shortest possible time.
We deliver the goods
By sea containers – suitable for general cargo delivery. The cost depends on the transportation route and cargo parameters (dimensions, weight, temperature regime (for REF), hazard class (for IMO), etc.).
The advantage of Novorossiysk Bay the fact that it does not freeze in winter. Therefore, navigation in the port is carried out all year round. Mooring operations are performed around the clock, if the wind-wave mode allows.
What goods do we transport?
Our company organizes deliveries of a wide range of goods:
- Food products;
- Chemical industry products;
- Metal products;
- Wood, furniture;
- Industrial equipment, etc.
Our specialists organize sea transportation to anywhere in the world: Europe, USA, East Asia, Africa, etc. In order to deliver the cargo to the destination in a timely manner, we recommend contacting Alconta in advance. This will allow our logisticians to take into account all the nuances and avoid delays of goods when crossing the customs border.
Cargo export scheme from Novorossiysk
Export from Novorossiysk is carried out in the following order:
- Consultation. The client provides all the information about the cargo and the country of import so that we can estimate the cost of transportation and determine the delivery time.
- Cargo acceptance. You can deliver to the terminal by your own transport or order the pick-up of goods in the warehouse by our forces. We are also ready to provide warehouse services in Novorossiysk.
- Customs clearance. Our declarants will take care of all the worries related to the registration of exports. If necessary, we participate in the inspection / inspection at the customs control point, as well as collect additional documents and information to confirm the customs value. We do not recommend dealing with customs clearance issues independently, since it is an experienced declarant with professional skills and experience who will be able to provide this service taking into account all the subtleties of legislation, thereby avoiding delays in the goods.
- Zatarka in a container. The goods are stored in a warehouse and loaded into a container to form a combined batch. When sending a large batch or bulky cargo, we provide a separate container. Its type is selected individually, taking into account the characteristics of the cargo and its loading / unloading.
- Submission of documents to the line. Before loading onto the ship, you need to issue a loading order. We will provide a list of documents required to perform this procedure. All necessary documentation must be provided no later than 2-3 days before the ship departs.
- Delivery to the port. The date of delivery is determined by the product line and variety. General cargo can be delivered no later than 2-3 days before the arrival of the vessel.
- Issuance of shipping documents. After the shipment is sent and the invoices are paid, the sender is issued an order, bills of lading and other documents.
- Registration of import. At the request of the customer, we accompany customs clearance in the destination country.
The port of Novorossiysk is also used for the export of goods under a multimodal scheme. This means that the goods are delivered from the regions of Russia by other means of transport: railway, motor transport or by air. At the request of the client, our logistics specialists will plan the optimal route and arrange cargo delivery to the port in the shortest possible time.
Advantages of cooperation with us
The advantages of the company "Alconta" are:
- It is possible to export Novorossiysk "turnkey" or order only individual services in the field of logistics, transportation and customs clearance;
- A team of certified logisticians and declarants with more than 5 years of experience in the field of international cargo transportation works with each client;
- Control of the location of the goods along the entire route;
- We provide a number of related export services: obtaining an export permit, registration of goods and transport documents, insurance of goods, foreign trade outsourcing, etc.;
- Established cooperation with leading carriers allows us to guarantee the delivery of goods to the destination within the stated time;
- A personal manager will consult clients at any time of the day;
- Cargo pickup at the sender's warehouse within 1-2 days after submitting the application;
- We work with individuals and organizations without restrictions on the quantity of cargo;
- Transparent documentation and cost calculation without hidden fees.
For consultation and approval of export applications, contact the manager Alconta LLC by phone +7 (938) 546-07-60.